A selection of web services provided by yours truly, and hosted on a cluster of
raspberry PIs Everything is free as in gratis and also as in
libre, sign up for whatever you like.
Email me for help and I might respond, depending how busy I am. I'm not
going to add advertising or sell your data for money.
I can't guarantee uptime. I've made a decent effort at security and backups, but nobody else has checked that.
Pleroma instance. A twitter-like microblogging & social networking service, part of the
Email service, also written by me and designed to be easy
to deploy and administer yourself. Still very much under construction
Gogs is a github-like source control and issue tracker service.
Online storage for Padlock password manager.
Miniflux RSS reader.
An image editor that lets you paint 16x16 px pictures on a raspberry pi in my house.
The static portion of this website is hosted with homebase
which is part of the DAT project. The DAT project aims to build a more
accessible peer-to-peer web, with projects like Beaker Browser that
allow you to publish and share your own websites quickly and easily, no hosting required.
Types of personal data that I collect
- Your email address
- Any posts you make on social.mfashby.net, including direct messages
- Any emails you send or receive from an @mfashby.net address that you sign up for
- Any source code or files you upload to gogs.mfashby.net
- Passwords saved to padlock.mfashby.net are NOT stored in plaintext, and I do NOT have access to them.
See the GitHub page for the software
Why I collect data
How the data is used
- To provide the service.
- Emails may be analyzed for spam filtering.
- I might email you about changes to services.
How I share data with third parties
- I don't routinely share data with third parties
- I may release your information when I believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, or protect my or others rights, or safety.
- Please read this article about privacy on the Fediverse
If you want out / If you want your data
- Sure thing. Email admin (at) mfashby.net with your request.